Monday, October 8, 2007

Conservation Commission Meeting October 11, 2007

My apologies for the delays this week. It's entirely excusable in my opinion, as I have been involved in a trial the entire month of September. As some of you may know, I represent the City of Nashua in its efforts to acquire the Pennichuck Water Works. There was a recent editorial in the Nashua Telegraph supporting the City's efforts here. To say I have been working "day and night" on this would be an understatement.

I was unable to complete the agenda and package this evening (10-8-2007) but I hope to have the agenda and package live tomorrow. Stay tuned.

Our meeting looks to be a busy one. Most noteworthy, the PDA appears set to challenge the prime wetlands designation approved by the NHDES in January 2006.

Hope you enjoy the picture below from the Town's annual Septemberfest.

-Justin



No comments: